Pages

Labels

Monday 22 July 2013

ESSENCE - Stay with me Lipgloss - nr 02 'My Favourite Milkshake', nr 03 'Candy Bar'

'My Favourite Milkshake', 'Candy Bar' photos (flash light & artificial light).

'My Favourite Milkshake' photos (natural light).

'Candy Bar' photos (natural light).

'My Favourite Milkshake', 'Candy Bar' swatches (artificial and natural light).


'My Favourite Milkshake' swatches (artificial and natural light).


'Candy Bar' swatches (artificial and natural light).

(€ 4.99, 4 ml, 0.13 oz)
The 'Stay with me' collection of Essence is described as 'color-intensive and long-lasting'. I must agree with this sentence, particularly as regard 'Candy bar' which is an intense bright watermelon colour, very pigmented to be a gloss, and, to me, the perfect warm pink for summer season. It is also true that the gloss is very resistant, it stays in place without moving or drying your lips. The effect is lovely, neither sticky nor disappearing (a definitive plus considering the price the lipgloss has). Really recommendable, elect your favourite shade and give it a try!

My Favourite Milkshake (02)

PIGMENTATION

7/10

TEXTURE

9/10

DURATION

9/10

APPLICATION

8/10

Candy Bar (03)

PIGMENTATION

8/10

TEXTURE

9/10

DURATION

9/10

APPLICATION

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment